- Remember settings, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page;
- Remember information you give to us through the AirportLabs website;
- Better understand how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
- Collect any personal data about you (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive personal data about you (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personal data to third parties.
The cookies used by the AirportLabs website include:
2. Cookies set by our web platform, Webflow, to enable admin functions, such as information about your browser settings, to determine which functionality to enable on the site, as well as to remember your choices. For example, if you filter a list of information, we will remember your choices and default to that selection if you visit the page again. These choices are not tied to any personally identifiable information.
3. Cookies for anonymous visitor statistics set by Analytics to identify which pages are being used and for how long. This helps us to map visitor journeys and analyse data about webpage traffic to improve our website and optimise the visitor experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We do not link this information to your personal details.
Better browsing experiences
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Cookies expire after a set amount of time.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.